Welcome to Airthings and our international marketing team!
Airthings is an international IoT company out of Norway, passionate about technology and indoor air monitoring. We are a world leader within our field, but still small enough to ensure everyone can have their say and make an impact. We have big goals and challenges ahead of us and together we will ensure we deliver cutting edge products and solutions to business and consumers world-wide.
Our marketing team consists of a diverse group both in background and nationality, all with a passion for marketing. We love to work hard but are always up for having fun. You will therefore always see us at work functions, often the loudest ones in the office, working a little bit with all the teams. Even though we are marketers at heart, we all have an interest in tech, science and health.
The position of PR & Events Manager
This is an integral position to the overall marketing team and marketing strategy as well as to Airthings future successes. This position will be the liaison between Airthings and the public. (globally) - The PR & Events Manager will ensure Airthings maintain positive, cooperative relationships with media, consumers, communities, agencies and partners. This position has strategic, operative and commercial responsibilities.
Specific areas of responsibilities:
- Develop Airthings PR strategy and company communications
- Manage tradeshows and other events
- Evaluate thought leadership opportunities
- Maintain current and find new partners to grow the Airthings global footprint
- Work with customer support to maintain a positive and consistent communication
- Collaborate with the Customer Support department on crisis management
- Manage and track product reviews
- Work closely with each business unit to create marketing communications campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing team on advertising and email campaigns
- Track and report all activities, events and clipping
Why is this such a unique position?
First and foremost; you will have significant areas of responsibilities and great opportunity to make an impact. Secondly, this is a position in which you will be an integral part of the company and work with all areas of the business and its eco-system. Thirdly, you are encouraged to bring your creative side to the table.
Other key positives with the position and Airthings:
- Company really going places
- We like to have a lot of fun
- Global ambitions
- Gasselle Company 6 years running
- Work within both business and consumer markets
- Stock options for all employees
- Attendance to conferences abroad.
- Company retreats
- KPI bonuses
- Tasty lunches
- International culture with great emphasis on diversion and inclusion
- Competitive salary and benefits
- We highly value work life balance
And of course, the “smaller” things such as Friday lunch with sweets, electric bikes, electric car, great location with view of the palace, long weekend social trips, bike parking and bike cleaning area and of course a great positive bunch of employees.
Who are we looking for?
You have a background from a global / international PR and events role (or similar). You are a great communicator with passion for marketing and PR. You are intellectually curious and love to innovate. You are a perfectionist in written and spoken English and confident in speaking to the public. You are also malleable and able to customize the communication based on the need. Last, but not least; You are incredible organised with great problem-solving skills.
You can apply via the "apply now" link. At this stage, we only require your CV, no formal application. If you would like more info prior to applying, please get in touch with our recruitment partner, Fathia Omer in AvantGarde Search. Fathia has a lot more info she happily sends you. Fathia@avantgardesearch.no